Hartland Online Missionary Training School
“God will not supernaturally endow us with the qualifications which we lack; but while we exert the ability we have, He will work with us to increase and strengthen every faculty; our dormant energies will be aroused, and powers which have long been palsied will receive new life.” – Testimonies for the Church vol. 5 page 459
“In the future, men in the common walks of life will be impressed by the Spirit of the Lord to leave their ordinary employment and go forth to proclaim the last message of mercy. As rapidly as possible they are to be prepared for labor, that success may crown their efforts.” – Ye Shall Receive Power page 22
Infuse an evangelistic spirit in young professionals along with a profound love for Jesus Christ and commitment to the prophetic movement of the Seventh-day Adventist church.
Summary Of Program Content
- About 160 hours of class instruction from experienced evangelists, pastors, and instructors
- Almost everything learned in class can be implemented in your local church/ministry
- Program Length: 6 months
- This training has two branches one which focuses on tools for evangelism and the other which focuses on tools for understanding the Bible and preaching.
- You are able to start on two classes at the same time. One from the tools for evangelism and another from the tools for understanding the Bible and preaching. You must finish the first class in that list in order to progress to the next class.
Tools For Evangelism
|Pr. Chris Holland, Pr. Mark Finley, Mrs. Teenie Finley
|This course will examine the biblical principles and research-based strategies for Spirit-led church growth and evangelism.
|Pr. Paul Coneff
|This course will equip students with the basic tools for discipling people, through prayer coaching, who are wounded and struggling with addictions, destructive thought patterns, and emotional and relational problems.
|Pr. Rodney Bowes
|Students will learn how they can partner with LIGHT to share the wonderful message of health and salvation around the world.
|Pr. Scott Griswold
|Practical ways to reach out and befriend other cultures. Learning how to communicate the gospel in a context that is understood and sensitive to other non-Christian cultures.
|Pr. Charles Holtry II
|An immersion into personal evangelism and understanding the larger cycle of evangelism that takes place when a variety of talents are put to work in the church.
Tools For Understanding the Bible and Preaching
|Pr. Mark Howard & Pr. Cameron DeVasher
|A study of the fundamental teachings of the Bible with emphasis on the seventh-day Adventist pillars of our faith.
|Examination and application of the grammatical historical principles of exegesis in order to “rightly divide the Word of Truth” for teaching, preaching, and personal appropriation of God’s Word.
|Pr. Chris Holland
|This course is designed to provide students with a solid foundation for crafting and preaching biblical sound and engaging sermons.
|Dr. Karl Tsatalbasidis
|Examination of the prophetic books of Daniel & Revelation its fulfillment in history, with special emphasis on the prophetic heritage which stands behind the rise of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
How to Get the Most of This Training?
- You will need access to fast internet to watch all the video training lectures.
- Make sure you watch the tutorial for how to access Populi, watch lectures, find the syllabus, do quizzes, and upload assignments.
- You will need to set aside on average 10 hours per week for watching the video lectures and doing the assigned homework for each class to finish in the allotted time (6 months). You may finish faster by spending more than ten hours a week or by your ability to finish the homework assignments faster.
- Earnestly pray for the Holy Spirit to equip you as you watch each video, read each book, and do each assignment.