Through the Missionary Training Fund (MTF), Hartland covers the tuition costs for worthy missionary students, with the commitment that after graduation they will dedicate at least three years to full-time mission service in a needy field—preferably their home country. With $180,000 per year, we can sponsor 20 students.
Restore and Repair Fund
The Restore and Repair Fund enables us to address infrastructure needs. As you partner with us to maintain and further develop our infrastructure, you enable us to fulfill our mission.
- Wastewater Treatment System: Currently we are required to upgrade our wastewater treatment system. We need to purchase liners for our two wastewater ponds. The cost for the two liners is approximately $80,000. This is an urgent need.
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC): Each one of our four dorm buildings and the main administrative building need an HVAC system. The dorms urgently need a climate control system to deal with the high environmental humidity that propagates mold growth in the buildings. The current systems are deficient, old, or nonexistent. The whole project costs $140,000. This would cover all of these buildings.
- Mansion: Our main building, the mansion, which was built in 1918, urgently needs to be rewired! The estimated cost for rewiring is $10,000 if we do all the labor ourselves.
- Water Tower: Interior coating and plumbing will cost $30,000.
- Log Cabins: Two of our log cabins need to be restored. The estimated cost for refurbishing both of these buildings is $60,000.
- Campus Roads: Resurfacing is needed, which will cost $250,000.
Worthy Health Guest Fund
Giving any amount to the Worthy Health Guest Fund enables Hartland’s lifestyle center to assist those who cannot afford it. Our two-day programs cost $199, the five-day workshops $995, and the 11-day programs $2,600. You can choose how much to give to provide the gift of wellness.
The Evangelism Fund enables us to finance our various outreach programs. Our outreach programs are:
- Youth, Do You Dare?—a team of young people who offer evangelism training and do evangelism at Seventh-day Adventist churches.
- Three Angels’ Chorale—a touring choir that shares the three angels’ messages through song, testimonies, and personal ministry.
- Prison Ministry—A ministry consisting of staff and students who visit the local jails and prisons offering prayer, literature, Bible studies, and Sabbath meetings to serve this population.
- Health Outreach—Hartland’s health outreach teams serve in the community, conduct health fairs at different venues, organize free clinics on our campus, and volunteer at other health outreach events.
- Radio Station: Through Hartland’s radio station, the surrounding towns in Madison, Orange, and Culpeper counties are reached with Bible studies, Christian music, and other soul-winning programs.
Our yearly needs for these ongoing evangelistic programs are about $40,000.
Where Needed Most Fund
The Where Needed Most Fund enables us to address any need within the ministry’s operation. This is the most versatile fund; it is the engine that keeps the lights on and helps provide stipends for our workers. Our monthly needs for this fund are $50,000.
This fund makes possible the continual operation and expansion of the farm, providing fresh naturally grown vegetables and produce for our cafeteria, lifestyle center kitchen and local markets. Funds donated are used specifically for expansion of the operation, maintenance of the greenhouse facilities, and equipment. Our farm is a core part of our educational curriculum and it is an outreach ministry to the community. Our yearly needs for this fund are about $50,000.
Lord Send Me Fund (LSM)
Through this fund Hartland supports alumni mission projects such as Loma Linda Campestre in Colombia, Pure Light Mission in South Africa, and SETI medical missionary institute in Brazil.
The ministry fund is used to pay the salaries of some of our ministry workers. Specifically, those who are working directly in ministry such as evangelism, health outreach, Bible outreach, Bible instruction, and medical missionary work. Our monthly needs for this fund are $12,000.
Through this fund Hartland supports our publishing ministry providing free subscriptions of Last Generation Magazine, which presents contemporary issues in light of Bible truth. This fund also supports free literature that is distributed by our health and outreach departments and shipment of present truth materials for free distribution in other countries. Our yearly
needs for this fund are $100,000.