- This event has passed.
Christian Childbirth Educator and Doula Certification Online 2022
March 7, 2022 - April 4, 2022
Next Course Date and Tuition Cost
The next 4-week online course starts Monday, March 7, 2022, with live virtual Q & A sessions on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM ET. The total tuition cost is $800, with a $30 non- refundable application fee. There are 2 other course materials that are mandatory: the video Penny Simkins’s Comfort Measures for Labor and the book, The Ministry of Midwifery by Patti Barnes, CPM.
Topics Covered in the Christian Childbirth Education and Doula Certification Course
• Biblical Midwifery
• Childbirth Vocabulary and Terminology
• Roles of Childbirth Professionals
• New Age Pitfalls
• Various Routes to Midwifery
• Reproductive Anatomy
• Embryology and Fetal Development
• What to Expect in Hospital and Home Deliveries
• Modern Techniques in Medically Managed Childbirth
• Natural Family Planning
• Normal Changes During Pregnancy
• Importance of Prenatal Care
• The 8 Laws of Prenatal Health
• Common Complaints During Pregnancy
• Herbs and Natural Remedies
• Progression of Labor
• Comfort Measures
• Massage and Hydrotherapy
• Labor Complications
• C-Sections and VBAC
• The Newborn
• Newborn Care
• Postpartum Depression
• Birth Plans and Legal Rights in the Hospital
• Making This Your Ministry
For more information, contact Patti Barnes,
CPM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, visit www.AdventistMidwives.com.
Please visit our FAQ page.