- This event has passed.
AMEN Free Clinic
September 30 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
AMEN is Adventist Medical Evangelism Network, a non-profit network of physicians and dentists dedicated to providing free dental and medical care to those who are uninsured or under-insured. The free clinic is made possible by volunteers and by donations.
Our FREE services include:
- Diabetes screening and education
- Blood pressure screening
- Medical and mental health consultation
- Nutrition and lifestyle consultation
- Eye exam / prescription
- Eye glasses
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who Qualifies?
Not any type of health insurance is required for participants to attend the AMEN free clinic.
Everyone qualifies who are in need of medical, dental, and vision care.
2. Will there be food for sale?
Lunch will be provided for free.
3. What time can I arrive to the clinic?
Come hours earlier to secure a spot. First come first served. You can arrive on site at 6:00 AM. Clinic opens at 8:00 AM
4. I have no child care. Can I bring my children?
Yes, we will have child care services. Children from 5 to 11 years old.
We will receive ONLY potty trained children.
5. Are the providers licensed?
Yes, all providers are Virginia state licensed.
6. Do I need to have my ID with me the day of the clinic?
No, you will not need to have your ID with you.
7. Do I need to pay for parking lot?
We have free parking lot for participants.
8. Can my child receive dental services in the Free Clinic?
Yes they can. For Dental Services, children from 5 years old and up.
For Vision Services, children from 6 years old and up.
For Medical services, only 16 years old and up.