In accordance with Phase Three of Forward Virginia, we are updating the recommendations concerning health safety based on the current state and health department guidelines.
All requests, questions, concerns, and suggestions can be sent to the following email: email@example.com. We will reply within 24 hours.
Our campus is open to visitors pending strict adhesion to the following guidelines:
- Signage has been posted stating that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the buildings.
- Visitors should refrain from visiting campus if they have experienced fever, cough, or were sick within 14 days of their visit, or are coming from an active epidemic zone (with increasing number of cases over the last 14 days without change in testing methodology).
- In spirit of traceability, visitors should be asked to register through the health safety officer to keep track of people coming in and out. This can be done by emailing name, party number, date and time of visit, and people whom they visited and/or interacted with to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors coming on campus should be restricted to outside areas following strict social distancing with on-campus people. Exceptions are made for health guests and delivery persons; requests can be made for specific authorization.
- Visitors should not enter facilities without a mask and all staff members and students should also wear masks when interacting with out-of-campus people.
- We are asking people traveling in and out of campus to let us know and observe strict self-quarantine upon return from an active epidemic zone (out of county or state).
- To comply with Health Department requirements, each student will need to log his/her temperature every day.
- Chapel and all worship-related activities: Less than 50% capacity with strict social distancing. Mask wearing is mandatory.
- In-person classes: Strict social distancing, mask wearing, and appropriate precautions (like cleaning your hands and surfaces after use, ventilating the room between classes).
- Cafeteria: Sanitizing your hands and wearing a mask are required to get your food.
- Wear a mask when inside buildings in general.
We continue to monitor the situation and will publish further updates as the situation keeps evolving.
If you have any questions, requests, or suggestions, or if I forgot anything, please email me at email@example.com.
Health and Safety Officer